Sunday 30 March 2014

LETTER FROM AN ABORTED CHILD

Dear Mum, I have decided to talk to you, to let you know my feelings. I want to know why you did it. My story is short. I have stayed inside you for only three months. I was very comfortable and warm. I felt really protected. I know you are a special person because I ate the food you ate. I longed for the day I would see your face. Nine months was a long time to wait, but I was determined to wait. I had to be patient. One day I heard you converse with a man about me, and at some stage you quarreled. The man then offered you some money to get rid of me. I was happy and prayed that this meant that I would at least see you, the only person that I knew in the world: I was wrong. I had almost forgotten the issues until I felt something sharp pierce my tiny ear. I jerked silently and in pain, and asked you to protect me. Seconds later the object came again, fiercer than before. I was cut up, starting from the ears, then arms and legs. It was an agonizing experience, my head was then cut off and finally, I died. It took me a whole hour to die, a whole hour for an innocent three months human being to be murdered. I remember the whole incidence vividly and I keep asking myself, what I did to deserve that cruel death? Why me? Why did you do it to me? And why was I not given a chance to live? I know you are having a lot of nightmares. You remain guilty for the beastly act. Please explain to your God why you committed the heinous act. Personally, I have forgiven you though I never lived to see your face. My journey to back to my creator was safe and I arrived safely. I was given a red carpet welcome by an angel. I am infact, without bitterness. I still love you mum; you are the only one I knew. I remain yours; the one you unjustifiably expelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment